Aquarellum - Coral Reefs Watercolour Set by Sentosphère
Only limited to shipments within Singapore; deliveries outside of Singapore unavailable
With just a few drops of paint, children can create a true masterpiece! Aquarellum is based on a masking technique on vellum paper, allowing the paint to adhere only to selected areas. The design is gradually revealed with every brush stroke and may be painted over repeatedly to obtain a perfect picture.
This activity is ideal to initiate children in the art of painting, understanding the mixing of colours and stimulating their imagination and concentration.
This set features underwater creatures and scenes. For ages 8 and above. Duration of activity is about 2-4 hours.
- 3 ready-to-paint magic canvases measuring 32.5 x 25 cm
- 1 handmade wooden brush
- 1 palette to mix and create a range of colours
- 9 washable and non-toxic water colours
- 1 pipette to blend your own colours
- 1 guide to understand the wonderful colours of the rainbow