Aquarellum Junior - Fish Watercolour Set by Sentosphère
With just a few drops of paint, children can create a true masterpiece! Aquarellum Junior is based on a masking technique on vellum paper, allowing the paint to adhere only to selected areas. The design is gradually revealed with every brush stroke and may be painted over repeatedly to obtain a perfect picture.
This activity is ideal to initiate children in the art of painting, understanding the mixing of colours and stimulating their imagination and concentration.
This set features fish. For ages 6 and above. Duration of activity is about 1-2 hours.
- 4 ready-to-paint magic canvases measuring 18 x 25 cm
- 1 handmade wooden brush
- 1 palette to mix and create a range of colours
- 5 washable and non-toxic water colours
- 1 pipette to blend your own colours
- 1 guide to understand the wonderful colours of the rainbow